A simple calendar generator based on OpenOffice/LibreOffice
The calendar application is available in one spreadsheet file. Download it here:
In case you just want the calendar, I prepared one for 2019 and 2020:
Download OOoCalendar and open it. See also next section Certificates / Signatures.
Select the year
Click on “Kalender erstellen…” (Create calendar…)
A new spreadsheet document has been created
Certificates / Signatures
As this spreadsheet uses macros, you’ll need to accept my signature and trust me, so that libreoffice will execute the calendar application. I’ve signed both the document and the macros with two self-signed certificates.
The SHA1/SHA256 sums of these are:
First Certificate: Expires on 2018-02-10
Second Certificate: Expires on 2025-09-30:
Unfortunately LibreOffice displays only the SHA1 sum, so you’ll need to compare that.
Changelog and Archive
1.0 (2008-02-13) OOoCalendar-1.0.ods
- Initial version
1.1 (2009-02-28) OOoCalendar-1.1.ods
- Bugfix for setDateTime()/getDateTime(): Wrong datatype caused wrong calculations that were dependent on the easter date.
1.2 (2013-10-20) OOoCalendar-1.2.ods
- Bugfix typo for October 3rd holiday.
- Fix functionality to modify holidays. Fix creating the second calendar page on the second spread sheet.
1.3 (2015-10-03) OOoCalendar-1.3.ods
- Bugfix typo for Whitmonday
- Add “Mariä Himmelfahrt” holiday
1.4 (2015-11-02) OOoCalendar-1.4.ods
- Directly set the page style to landscape mode
1.5 (2017-05-01) OOoCalendar-1.5.ods
- Use the Easter Sunday algorithm by Jean Meeus.