My yearly bicycle tour this year was from Munich to Berlin via Praha.
From Regensburg there is a the Falkenstein Bike Trail. This trail follows an old railway track, it goes smoothly uphill. From Falkenstein I went to Cham.
I passed the border to the Czech Republic in Furth im Wald. In the Czech Republic I loosely followed the bike trail number 3, which goes via Plzeň to Praha. The trail follows a bit the Radbuza River, after Plzeň, the trail joins the Paneuropa Bike Trail (PAN) till Praha.
The EV7 follows the Elbe via Dresden till Lutherstadt Wittenberg, when it goes north towards the Havel. Then via Potsdam to Berlin.
You can see my tracks on the interactive map I created:
I used the same tools as last year - see Bicycle Tour 2022.
Additionally, I uploaded more tours from previous years:
- Bicycle Tour 2012: “From Munich to Freiburg via Lake Constance”
- Bicycle Tour 2016: “From Munich to Bernburg (Saale) (D11)”
- Bicycle Tour 2017: “From Munich to Lago di Garda”
- Bicycle Tour 2018: “From Würzburg to Füssen (D9, Romantic Road)”
- Bicycle Tour 2019: “From Munich to Cuxhaven (D9)”
- Bicycle Tour 2020: “From Munich to Sankt Englmar and back”
- Bicycle Tour 2021: “From Munich to the source of the Inn”